Makita D-20074 12" Spline Shank Bull Point
- Spline's are removed to avoid rotation
- For demolition application, starts hole in concrete
- Will fit most spline shank rotary hammers
- Bull points come in a reusable plastic case
- Length: 12"
- See our Makita Spline Shank Bull Points "ALL"
If your work involves the demolition of concrete then Makita's Spline Shank Bull Point is a weapon to add to your arsenal. The Bull point is used to start holes in concrete, and the spline's are removed to prevent the bull point from rotating in the hammer. Not only are these bull points made to be very durable like only Makita can, but they will also fit most spline shank rotary hammer out there on the market.
Overall Rating for Makita D-20074 12" Spline Shank Bull Point
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|