Makita DA6301 1/2" Right Angle Drill
The DA6301 includes:
- 1x Makita DA6301 1/2" Angle Drill
- 1x 763062-6 Drill Chuck
- 1x 763432-9 Chuck Key
- 1x 273476-6 Side Handle
- 1x 181791-3 Steel Tool Case
- All ball and needle bearings for long tool life
- 2 speed (300 or 1,200 RPM)
- Triple reduction gearing for maximum power
- Rocker type reversing switch
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor
- Lightweight for easy operation and work in close quarters
- Large 2-position side handle for controlled drilling and comfort
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKDA6300
Makita makes products that give you the power to take control of the task at hand. The Makita DA6301 1/2" Angle Drill is one of those products. The Makita DA6301 features a Triple gear reduction system engineered for maximum power and performance. This 1/2" angle drill is packed with a 7.5 amp motor and has 2 speeds (300 & 1,200 RPM) for increased drilling versatility. Inside that motor is a built-in clutch that disengages gears if the bit binds, reducing gear damage and extending the life of the drill. 1/2" angle drill also features a 2 position side handle that provides the user with comfort and control. Need it to reverse it out? The Makita DA6301 has a rocker switch that allows you to easily switch between going forward or backward. If you're looking for professional quality in a product, look no further than the DA3601 1/2" Angle Drill.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: DA6301
- MPN: DA6301
- UPC: 088381034982
- Type: Drill
- Capacity (steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed (2 spd): 300/1,200 RPM
- Amperage: 7.5 Amps
- Overall Length: 16-1/8"
- Handle: Angle
- Power Type: Corded
- Net Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita DA6301 1/2" Right Angle Drill
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|