Makita GA7021 7" AC/DC Angle Grinder
- 15 Amps
- 6,000 RPM
- Protective zig-zag anti-dust varnish
- AC/DC switch
- Padded, more comfortable handle
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW840R
The GA7021 includes:
- 7" Angle Grinder
- 7" Grinding wheel (741413-3)
- Side handle (152539-0)
- Wheel guard (154676-6)
- Inner flange (224317-9)
- Lock nut (193465-4)
- Lock wut wrench (782412-6)
- Protective zig-zag anti-dust varnish seals the motor from debris by forming an impenetrable barrier under rotation for longer life
- Labyrinth construction seals the motor from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels prohibiting contamination
- Dust-proof bearing prevents dust and debris from getting into the gears
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and longer motor life
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90° for cutting applications
- Large rubber tool rest for added convenience
- Great for Welders, Fabricators, Masons, Maintenance/Repair and more
- Grinding Wheel: 7"
- Wire Cup Brush: 6"
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- No Load RPM: 6,000
- Amps: 15.0
- Spindle Thread (11 UNC): 5/8"
- Length: 18 5/8"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
UPC - 088381070768
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita GA7021 7" AC/DC Angle Grinder
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|