Makita GD0601 1/4" Die Grinder
The GD0601 includes:
- 1x Makita GD0601 1/4" Die Grinder
- 1x 781039-9 Spanner Wrench
- 1x 763625-8 1/4" Collet
- Powerful motor runs at 25,000 RPM, allowing it to handle even the toughest jobs
- Easy to operate slide style switch is mounted on the side out of your way
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damage
- The solid aluminum housing with a stepped neck grants more tool durability and makes it easier to handle
- High heat resistance allows the tool to run longer so you can get more done
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Protective Zig-Zag varnish seals the motor from dust and debris for longer life
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKGEO600
Makita's GD0601 1/4-Inch Die Grinder combines power and speed with motor-protection features for improved grinding performance. The GD0601 is engineered with a powerful AC/DC motor with 25,000 rpm in a slim body design, and a conveniently located slide-switch for on/off function. This combination of power and ease-of-use features makes the GD0601 ideal for a range of grinding tasks.
The GD0601 is engineered with a Makita-built industrial motor that delivers 25,000 rpm. The motor is housed with front and rear air vents to run cooler under continuous use, extending the life of the grinder. The GD0601 includes an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.
To protect the motor from debris, the grinder is built with a labyrinth construction that seals the motor and bearings by creating a complex set of channels, extending the life of the tool. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation.
Makita has engineered comfort and ergonomics into the grinder for professional use all day long. The slide-switch is positioned on the small circumference barrel grip for improved handling and operation. The grinder has solid aluminum housing with a stepped-neck design, and is protected by a removable rubber boot. The front and rear air vents are engineered to keep the motor cool and blow debris away from the user for improved visibility.
Versatile Design for a Range of ApplicationsThe GD0601 is built for a range of applications including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding. It is ideal for welders, plumbers, ship builders, automotive, HVAC, and more. The GD0601 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: GD0601
- MPN: GD0601
- UPC: 088381078696
- Type: Die Grinder
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Collet: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Amperage: 3-1/2 Amps
- Switch Style: Slide
- Lock-On: Yes
- Lock-Off: No
- Overall Length: 14-1/8"
- Cord Length: 8.2 feet
- Net Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Makita GD0601 1/4" Die Grinder
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|