Makita GV5010 5" Vertical Sander
- Ideal for effecient sanding and paint removal
- The powerful 4.2 AMP motor is designed to deliver 4,500 RPM that allows for fast and easy sanding
- The comfortable rubberized grip allows for greater operator control with the added benefit of improved comfort
- The ball-and-needle bearing construction ensures a longer tool life
- The tool is double insulated for added safety
- The unique and well-defined exterior makes it easily distinguishable from other tools
Makita's 5-Inch Disc Sander (model GV5010) combines power and comfort with motor-protection features for longer lasting industrial performance. The GV5010 is ideal for a variety of sanding applications.
The GV5010 is powered by a Makita-built 4.2 amp motor that delivers 4,500 rpm for fast and efficient sanding. The ball-and-needle bearing construction is engineered for longer tool life. The GV5010 has a continuous rating input of 440 watts.
Makita engineered comfort and convenience features into the sander for professional use all day long. The GV5010 is double insulated and has a soft grip handle for increased comfort on the job. It weighs only 2.6 pounds with a unique and well-defined exterior. The GV5010 is a versatile and powerful disc sander engineered for industrial sanding applications. It is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
The GV5010 includes:
- 1x Makita GV5010 5" Vertical Sander
- 1x Abrasive Disc (742109-9)
- 1x Plastic Pad (743025-8)
- 1x Side Handle (152491-2)
- 1x Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- Brand: Makita
- Model: GV5010
- MPN: GV5010
- UPC: 088381091374
- Type: Sander
- Sanding Disc Diameter: 5 Inches
- Plastic Pad Diameter: 4-3/4 Inches
- No Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Amperage: 4.2
- Cord Length: 8.2 Feet
- Length: 7-1/8 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1