Makita HK1810 5 Amp Power Scraper
- Essential for effective scraping and tile removal
- Motor is protected with the automatic brush cut-out system
- Switch between bits with the quick change bit retainer
- 5.0 amp motor scrapes at a merciless 0-3,200 BPM
- Makita's signature all ball-bearing construction ensures long tool life
When moving into a new home, chances are that you have a different vision for how the rooms will look than the previous owner. Whether the floor tiles are old or if they don't go with what you want the room to be, you can make great use of the Makita Floor Scraper. The HK1810 removes tiles and scrapes with results only Makita can deliver. Their signature all ball-baring construction contributes to a long tool life. The 5.0 Amp motor scrapes at 0-3,200 BPM, speeds that no unwanted material can resist. You don't want a great motor like this to get busted up, which is why there is an automatic brush cut-out system. Different materials usually require different bits, so Makita made the quick change bit retainer good for switching out bits as well as keeping the one you are using from slipping out. Scrape like never before with the help of Makita and the HK1810.
The HK1810 includes:
- One (1) Makita Power Scraper
- One (1) 1-3/16" Scaling chisel (798265-3)
- One (1) 2" Scaling chisel (798264-5)
- One (1) Bull point (798266-1)
- One (1) Dust cover (423154-0)
- One (1) Plastic tool case (150640-5)
- Blows per minute: 0 - 3,200
- Impact energy: 3.9J
- Amps (115V): 5.0
- Overall length: 12-3/8"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.