Makita HM1214C X AVT Demo Hammer + SDS-Plus HR2475 1" Rtry-Hmr
Makita HM1214C X 27 lb AVT Demo Hammer + SDS-Plus HR2475 1" Rtry-Hmr
- Powerful 14.0 amp motor to handle to most demanding applications
- Anti-vibration technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable-speed control dial enable user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- LED light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Extended Life Brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
Get everything you need in one convenient package with the Makita HM1214CX. The Makita HM1214CX comes with Demolition Hammer (HM1214C) and Rotary Hammer (HR2475). The HM1214C Demolition Hammer has an excellent 14.0 Amp motor that's great for the most demanding of demolition applications. The 14.0 Amp motor kicks out 950 to 1,900 blow per minute (BPM). The Makita HM1214C features Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) to limit vibrations and improve the performance. Not to mention an electronic dial that allows you to set the demolition hammer to the speed appropriate for the project at hand.
As mentioned above, the Makita HM1214CX also comes with the HR2475 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer. This rotary hammer has a powerful 7 Amp motor that operates at 0-1,000 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM to suite various applications. The HR2475 has 3-mode operation that includes: rotation only, hammering with rotation, and hammering only. Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip gives you the comfort and control you need when handling the rotary hammer during extended periods of use. Worried about Torque control? No worries with a built-in torque limiter that ensures stable torque control for you during use.
Nothing fulfills all of your demolition needs better than this two tool package that includes the HM1214C AVT Demolition Hammer and HR2475 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer. Invest in the Makita HM1214CX and round out your collection required jobsite equipment.
The HM1214C X includes:
- One (1) 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer with Rotary Hammer - HM1214C
- One (1) HR2475 Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Bull Point
- One (1) Plastic Case (824882-4 for HM1214C)
- One (1) Plastic Case (824695-3 for HR2475)
- No hammering when idling function helps increase tool life
- BPM: 950 - 1,900
- Impact Energy: 19-ft-lbs. (25.7 Joules)
- Amperage: 14
- Chuck Type: SDS-Max
- Chuck Size: 3/4-in
- Noise Level: 102 dB
- Cord Length: 16.4-in
- Length: 27-1/2-in
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs.
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKHM1214C