Makita HP2070F EVS Hammer Drill / Driver
Makita HP2070F 3/4" EVS Hammer Drill / Driver PLUS Keyless Chuck
- Dual purpose for "hammering" or "drilling"
- 2-speed, variable speed, reversible
- Powerful 8.2 Amp motor
- 2-mode switch
- Built-in torque limiter
- Ball bearing construction
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKHP2040
The HP2070F includes:
- Makita Model HP2070F Hammer Drill
- Side Handle (152521-9)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Chuck Key (193822-6)
- Tool Case (824650-5)
- 2-Mode switch delivers hammering with rotation and rotation only; Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
- Built-in Torque Limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcement to prevent kick-back
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Ball bearing construction for longer motor life
- Ergonomic and well balanced design with rubberized grip for comfort and control reducing operator fatigue
- Built-in shock-proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface and increases visibility
- LED light never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load RPM:
- Low: 0 - 1,200 RPM
- High: 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Low: 0 - 24,000 BPM
- High: 0 - 58,000 BPM
- Concrete: 3/4"
- Low: 5/8"
- High: 5/16
- Low: 1 9/16"
- High: 1"
- Amps: 8.2
- Length: 14 1/4"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs