Makita HR1830F 11/16'' SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer
- Sequential impact design offers timed hammering during rotation and helps minimize overlapping impacts
- Up to 50% faster drilling speeds than competitive tools
- Torque limiting clutch disengages gears if the bit binds and helps prevent gear damage
- Heavy duty service brushes require less maintenance and reduce downtime
- Offers both rotation only and hammering rotation modes
- No hammering during idle features reduces wear and tear and increases the life of the tool
- Compact and lightweight make it easy and comfortable to use all day long
- Perfect for working in overhead applications and confined areas
Your rotary hammer doesn't have to be big to be powerful; the Makita HR1830F 11/16'' SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer packs a real punch in a lightweight and compact package. It features variable speeds that allow you to dial in just the amount of power you need, and the sequential impact timing mechanism helps minimize overlapping impacts and increase drilling speed by up to %50. This drill is designed to perform, but not at a cost to your body. It's lightweight and compact design make it ideal for overhead and tight space applications and the advanced ergonomics means you'll always be in complete control. Makita is the first name in power tools, and Tools-Plus.com carries a full line of quality Makita products that come with our 110% Price Match Guarantee.
The HR1830F includes:
- One (1) Makita 11/16" SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Side Handle (154842-5)
- One (1) Depth Gauge (415486-9)
- One (1) Tool Case
- Capacity: Concrete 11/16". Steel 1/2", Wood 15/16"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,500 RPM
- Blows per Minute: 0 - 5,000 BPM
- Impact Energy: 1.2 Joules 0.9 ft.lbs.
- AMPS (110V): 4.2
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
- Overall Length: 10-7/8"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 4.2
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 11.0
- UPC Code: 088381-072588