Makita HR2475 1" Pit Bull SDS Rotary Hammer
The HR2475 includes:
- 1x Makita HR2475 1" SDS-Plus 3-Mode Rotary Hammer
- 1x 158057-6 Side Handle
- 1x 324219-0 Depth Gauge
- 1x 824695-3 Plastic Tool Case
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor is designed to produce a max rotation of 1,100 RPM's and a max of 4,500 BPM which is ideal for demanding applications
- Lightweight weighing only 6.2 pounds
- 3 modes of operation, rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only
- Chisel rotates 360° and has 40 different locking positions
- Variable speed control trigger allows for complete drilling and hammering control
- Positive bit lock ensures that the bit is securely fastened
- Built-in torque limiter is designed to help prevent kickback if you hit reinforcements
- No Hammering When Idling function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
Makita's concrete rotary hammers, like this powerful HR2475, deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- The one-touch sliding chuck allows for easy bit changes
- Works with SDS-PLUS bits
- The large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle offer added comfort when in use
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Ergonomic, well balanced design features a rubberized D-handle grip for greater stability, comfort and control with reduced operator fatique
- Ideal for anchor setters, sign hangers, installers, electricians, plumbers and masons
- Brand: Makita
- Model: HR2475
- MPN: HR2475
- UPC: 088381603508
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Amperage: 7 amps
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Capacity (wood drilling): 1-1/4"
- Capacity (metal drilling): 1/2"
- Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8"
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Side Handle Type: 360 Degree Handle
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.7 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2
- Vibration (m/sē): 15.5
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Overall Length: 16-7/8"
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
- Net Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Special Features: Rubber Bumpers, Cushioned Handle, Depth Gauge, Variable Speed Trigger, Reversible Trigger
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita HR2475 1" Pit Bull SDS Rotary Hammer
An excellent choice
By William Kooney from New Jersey on December 23, 2015
Great hammer drill
Extra long cord