Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 SDS Plus Rotary hammer
- 3-Mode operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only
- Recessed Lock-on button for continuous use
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- "No Hammering When Idling" function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
- 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- Powerful, compact, ergonomic design with padded grip and side handle for increased operator comfort
- L.E.D. Light Illuminates Drilling Surface for More Accurate Work
The Makita 1-1/8 In. ads-plus rotary hammer model HR2811F offers several features for the professional contractor. The rotary hammer has 3-modes of operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only for multiple applications. Some other features on this hammer are the built-in torque limiter that ensures stable torque control and electronic variable speed control that allows the user to set the speed based on the application. Equipped with a L.E.D. light, this tool is ideal for drilling in dark or confined spaces.
The HR2811F includes:
- 1x Makita HR2811F Rotary Hammer
- 1x Side Handle
- 1x Depth Gauge
- 1x Plastic Carrying Case
- Brand: Makita
- Model: HR2811F
- MPN: HR2811F
- UPC: 088381083874
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Capacity in Concrete with Core Bits: 3-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Amps: 6.7
- No Load RPM: 0-1,100
- Blows/min: 0-4,500
- Impact Energy: 2.7 J
- Length: 12-5/8"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 SDS Plus Rotary hammer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|