Makita HR4002 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer KIT
The HR4002 includes:
- 1x Makita HR4002 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer
- 1x 158131-0 Side Handle
- 1x 321248-4 Depth Gauge
- 1x 194683-7 Hammer Bit Grease
- 1x 158275-6 Plastic Tool Case
- Built-in torque limiting clutch disengages if bit jams
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers for the most demanding applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick & easy bit changes
- Dual mode operation rotation with hammering and Hammering only make this tool
- Soft grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the end-user
- No Hammering when idling increases the tool life and performance
The new Makita HR4002 rotary hammer is sleek, powerful, compact, and ergonomically designed to increase your comfort as well as your production. Featuring a powerful 10 AMP motor, a no hammering option to aid in a longer life and greater performance of your tool, a soft grip to help your comfort and reduce the vibrations as well as a built-in torque to limit clutch disengagements if the bit jams and to ensure stable torque control.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: HR4002
- MPN: HR4002
- UPC: 088381081566
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-MAX
- Amperage: 10 amps
- Capacity (concrete drilling): 1-9/16"
- Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 4-1/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 6.2 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 4.6 ft.lbs.
- Vibration (m/sē): 17.5
- Blows Per Minute: 2,500 BPM
- No Load Speed: 680 RPM
- Overall Length: 18"
- Cord Length (ft): 9.8'
- Net Weight: 14.6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 26.89 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita HR4002 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer KIT
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|