Makita HR4002 Rotary Hammer KIT
Makita HR4002 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer KIT
- Built-in torque limiting clutch disengages if bit jams
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers for the most demanding applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick & easy bit changes
- Dual mode operation rotation with hammering and Hammering only make this tool
- Soft grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the end-user
- No Hammering when idling increases the tool life and performance
The new HR4002 rotary hammer is sleek, powerful, compact, and ergonomically designed to increase your comfort as well as your production. Featuring a powerful 10 AMP motor, a no hammering option to aid in a longer life and greater performance of your tool, a soft grip to help your comfort and reduce the vibrations as well as a built-in torque to limit clutch disengagements if the bit jams and to ensure stable torque control.
The HR4002 includes:
- One (1) 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) D-handle
- One (1) Depth Gauge
- One (1) Bit Grease
- One (1) Plastic Tool Case
- Capacity in Concrete (with core bits): 4-1/8"
- No Load RPM: 0 - 680
- Blows/min.(BPM): 0 - 2,500
- Impact Energy (J): 2.9
- Amps: 10.0
- Overall Length: 18"
- Weight (lbs.): 13.7
- Shipping Weight: 18.00 lbs.