Makita KP0800K 3-1/4" Portable Surface Planer
- High power to weight ratio; weighs only 5.5 lbs.
- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes
- Planes up to 3-1/4" wide and 3/32" deep in a single pass
- Two-Blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all ball bearing construction for long tool life
The KP0800K includes:
- Blade gauge assembly (123062-2)
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Guide rule (165581-2)
- Blade set (D-16966)
- Tool case (824892-1)
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy to read scale with settings from 0" to 3/32" (0.1mm increments)
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base protecting the workpiece
- Can be equipped with large high speed steel blades optional accessory
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability
- Double insulated
- Planing width 3-1/4"
- Planing depth 3/32"
- No load speed 17,000 RPM
- Amps (115V) 6.5
- Overall length 11-1/4"
- Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight 12.0 lbs.
- Recommended Replacement for the MAK1902