Makita KP312 12-1/4" Hand Held Electric Planer
The KP312 includes:
- 1x Makita KP312 12-1/4" Electric Hand Planer
- 1x Socket Wrench
- 1x Triangular Rule
- 1x Double Edged High Speed Steel Blades
- 15 Amp motor with 12,000 RPM
- 12-1/4" planing width, 1/8" depth
- Poly "V" belt with grooves transfers power from motor to blades
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Large ejection chute for high rate of chip discharge; prevents clogs
- Ideal cord location and 33' length prevent obstruction during long passes
- Rubberized front hand for comfort and control
The Makita KP312 12-1/4-Inch Planer is precision engineered for a even cutting, job after job. It is ideal for professional timber framers, carpenters, log home manufacturers, boat fabricators, and more. The KP312 features a 15 AMP motor that delivers 12,000 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The KP312 can plane up to 12-1/4 inches wide and 1/8 inch deep in a single pass. The non-slip long life poly "V" belt is designed to efficiently transfer power to the double-edged high-speed steel blades for consistent results. The front roller is engineered for easy moving of the planer over rough materials, and the large ejection chute provides a high rate of discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips. The spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece, and the ball bearing construction is engineered for longer tool life. The KP312 has several ease-of-use features, including a large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment, and a guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planning width. The 33-foot cord is located at the top of the handle to help prevent obstruction during long and repeated passes. The rubberized front handle is designed for comfort, control, and reduced operator fatigue. The KP312 is engineered for professional timber framers, carpenters, log home manufacturers, boat fabricators and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 12-1/4-inch Planer.
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easyadjustment
- Foot located at rear of base protects planer and blades fromdamage
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Externally accessible brushes for easier serviceability
- Ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Brand: Makita
- Model: KP312
- MPN: KP312
- UPC: 088381050883
- Type: Planer
- Planing Width: 12-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 1/8"
- No Load Speed: 12,000 RPM
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Overall Length: 21-3/4"
- Power Type: Corded
- Cord Length: 33'
- Net Weight: 40.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 50.6 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita KP312 12-1/4" Hand Held Electric Planer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|