Makita KP312 Electric Planer
Makita KP312 12-1/4" Hand Held Electric Planer
- 15 Amp motor with 12,000 RPM
- 12-1/4" planing width, 1/8" depth
- Poly "V" belt with grooves transfers power from motor to blades
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Large ejection chute for high rate of chip discharge; prevents clogs
- Ideal cord location and 33' length prevent obstruction during long passes
- Rubberized front hand for comfort and control
The KP312 includes:
- Makita Model KP312 Electric Hand Planer
- Socket wrench
- Triangular rule
- Double edged high speed steel blades
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easyadjustment
- Foot located at rear of base protects planer and blades fromdamage
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Externally accessible brushes for easier serviceability
- Ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Planing Width: 12 1/4"
- Planing Depth: 1/8"
- No Load RPM: 12,000
- Amps: 15
- Cord Length: 33'
- Length: 21 3/4"
- Weight: 39.7 lbs