Makita LXDG01 18 Volt Cordless 1/4" Die Grinder Kit LXT
- Makita-built motor delivers 25,000 rpm for faster grinding
- Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. for easy handling
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Built-in LED protection circuit with over-torque control protects the motor
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Solid aluminum housing for added durability
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger
Power, precision, convenience and reliability; just a few of the many qualities of the Makita LXDG01 18 Volt Cordless 1/4" Die Grinder Kit. This grinder is designed to attack difficult jobs that require a precise touch. It's powered by a 25,000 RPM Makita built motor that is more than up for any job, big or small. The barrel grip design and lightweight body make it easy to maneuver in tight areas, and the solid aluminum housing means it will stand up to the toughest regular use. The Makita LXDG01 is powered by its legendary LXT battery technology, and this kit comes complete with 2 batteries and a rapid charger, so you'll be up and running in no time.
The LXDG01 includes:
- One (1) Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4" Die Grinder
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1830)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Contractor Bag (821016-X)
- One (1) 1/4" Collet Cone (763625-8)
- Two (2) Wrenches (781039-9)
- Collet: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM
- Switch Style: Slide
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Length: 15-3/4"