Makita LXDT01Z 18 Volt Lithium-Ion 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Compact design (5-1/2", 3.3 lbs.) increases user efficiency and reduces fatigue
- Exceptional Makita-built brushless motor delivers a crushing 1,460 in-lbs of maximum torque
- Get complete control over your work with the 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300, 0-2,000, 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300, 0-2,800, 0-3,400 IPM)
- Built in LED light (with independent on/off switch) ensures you won't make mistakes due to poor lighting conditions
- Cycle through bits with the greatest of ease, thanks to the one-touch 1/4" hex chuck
- Extreme fastening and driving power are courtesy of the high-quality heat-hardened steel proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism
- Battery NOT included
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKBTD144Z
Tired of using impact drivers that are either too weak or too strong? Makita's LXDT01Z Lithium-Ion 3 Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver is an excellent replacement for your worn out, inferior driver. Don't be fooled by its compact design (5-1/2", 3.3 lbs), this bad boy's genuine Makita-built brushless motor delivers a punishing 1,460 in-lbs of maximum torque. The high-quality heat-hardened steel proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism help the motor achieve its amazing power. However, too much torque could be hazardous if your application doesn't call for as much as you use. The 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300, 0-2,000, 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300, 0-2,800, 0-3,400 IPM) allows you to remain in control of your work. While this tool's compact design permits it to be operated with just one hand, using it while holding a flashlight can be difficult to say the least. Don't be afraid to enter dark areas; the built in LED lights (with independent on/off switch) ensures you won't make mistakes due to poor lighting conditions. Adapting to different applications couldn't be easier; the LXDT01Z's one-touch 1/4" hex chuck lets you switch bits easily. If you want a long lasting tool made from the highest quality raw materials that is subjected to rigorous quality tests, then Makita is the company you should go with.
The LXDT01Z includes:
- One (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: Soft 0 - 1,300 RPMMedium: 0 - 2,000 RPMHard: 0 - 2,600 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: Soft 0 - 1,300 IPMMedium: 0 - 2,800 IPMHard: 0 - 3,400 IPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): Soft 220Medium: 490Hard: 1,460
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion (NOT INCLUDED)
- Overall Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.3
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 3.0