Makita LXFD01 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of max torque
- Variable speed (0-44 / 0-1,500 rpm) covers a wide range of drilling/driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long and weighs only 3.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in l.e.d. light illuminates the work area
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKBDF452
You know the saying "big things come in small packages"? Well, Makita's LXT Lithium-ion cordless 1/2" driver-drill kit follows that to a T. While it is only 7-9/16" long and weighs just 3.8 lbs, the LXFD01 has a 4-pole motor, which can deliver a flabbergasting 480 in. lbs. of maximum torque. Its all metal gear construction is tough enough to take a flogging and keep on jogging. This item also comes with a LXT Lithium-Ion battery and rapid optimum charger, which can produce 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles than the average battery. The battery also gets an optimum charge in about 30 minutes, shortening your time away from the worksite or shop. Like all Makita power tools, the Makita LXFD01 LXT Lithium-ion cordless 1/2" driver-drill is more compact and efficient than any competitive model.
The LXFD01 includes:
- One (1) LXFD01 Cordless Driver-Drill
- One (1) Tool Case (824953-7)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Tool Belt Clip (346034-2)
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batter (BL1830)
- Capacity: 1/2" (Steel), 1-1/2" (Wood)
- No Load Speed: 0-400 RPM (Low), 0-1500RPM (High)
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 480
- PTI Torque (in. lbs.): 290
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7-9/16"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.8
Overall Rating for Makita LXFD01 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit
seller went above and beyond on my order...
By Mark from RI on July 14, 2012
product was in excellent shape, would buy from again.....