Makita LXGC01Z Cordless Caulking Gun
Makita LXGC01Z 18 Volt Cordless Caulking Gun (Bare Tool)
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Anti-drip function eliminates residual pressure on caulking tube to prevent caulking from escaping when the trigger is released
- Variable speed dial allows operator to set maximum dispensing speed while the variable speed trigger enables fine adjustment for maximum control and precision in a wide range of applications
- 360degre rotating tube tray allows operator to adjust positioning based on materials or application
- Overload protection feature with warning light prevents motor burnout caused by overloading
- Bbattery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow feature
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
The LXGC01Z includes:
- One (1) Makita 18 Volt Cordless Caulking Gun
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Battery Capacities: 18V (3.0 Ah) Li-Ion
- Max Pushing Force: 1,100 lb (5,000 N)
- Compatible Sealant Size: 300 ml Cartridge
- Length: 15-7/8"
- Width: 4-1/4"
- Height: 11-1/8"
Overall Rating for Makita LXGC01Z Cordless Caulking Gun