Makita LXPH01CW Compact 1/2' Hammer Driver-Drill
Makita LXPH01CW 18 Volt Compact 1/2' Hammer Driver-Drill
- Lightweight and compact design makes this driver a pleasure to use even in the tightest spaces and at the most awkward angles
- 4-pole Makita built motor delivers 480in-lbs of torque for extreme applications
- Integrated LED light illuminates dark work areas and provides added safety when using the tool
- Makita 18V compact lithium-ion batteries offer longer run times and 5x lower discharge rate, so they're ready to go whenever you are
- 15 minute rapid charger means less downtime and more productivity on busy jobsites
- All metal gearbox assures long life and no loss of performance over time
- Soft rubber grip and ergonomic shape fits just about any hand like a glove
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKBHP452HW
The first time we decided to test the Makita LXPH01CW 18 Volt Compact 1/2' Hammer Driver-Drill, it didn't take long to appreciate the power that this drive packs. Being such a small package, we really weren't prepared for the amount of torque the tool delivered as we lifted it up and pulled the trigger. Right away, we could feel the "kick" as we had to make an effort to keep the driver from twisting our wrist. That's the kind of power you can expect from all Makita Cordless Tools, and the LXPH01CW is no exception. A sleek, ergonomic design and a lightweight frame give way to up to 480in-lbs of torque that can handle even the toughest drilling and fastening tasks. The rubberized ergonomic grip feels "just right" in the hand, and the integrated LED makes it easy to work in those dark cramped areas. We were sold on this driver right away, and after the first use, we're confident that you'll be sold as well.
The LXPH01CW includes:
- One (1) 18V Compact 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- Two (2) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1815)
- One (1) 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Tool Case
- One (1) Tool Belt Clip
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 1-1/2"
- Masonry: 1/2"
No Load Speed
- Low: 0-400 RPM
- High: 0-1,500 RPM
Blows Per Minute
- Low: 0-6,000 BPM
- High: 0-22,500 BPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 480
- Battery: 18V Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.4
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 10.5