Makita LXPH03 1/2" 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver Kit
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of maximum torque. 25% more than the previous model.
- Mechanical 2-Speed transmission (0-400 / 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Shift-Lock drive system quickly shifts between modes
- Compact design at only 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5.1 lbs for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for dust and water resistance for the harshest of climates
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
If you're looking for a cordless Hammer Drill/Driver, you need something powerful, compact, and lightweight. You need the Makita LXPH03 1/2" 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver. Powered by a Makita-built 4 pole motor, it delivers an impressive 750 in.lbs of Max Torque (25% more than the Makita BHP454). The LXPH03 features a mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) that covers a vast range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications.
For a professional, performance is great but size is also a very important factor. Makita knows this and designed it to be only 8-7/8" long and weigh only 5.1 lbs. At this size, you have greater control and far less user fatigue than you would with other cordless hammer drill/drivers. Forced to work in harsh conditions? The Makita LXPH03 is engineered with Extreme Protection Technology that gives you dust and water resistance for various harsh situations. To compliment that, this Makita tool is designed with all metal gears and aluminum gear housing to withstand the rigor of day-to-day jobsite use.
This tool runs off of Makita's LXT 18V Battery technology. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge, and has 16 firm holding contact terminals for consistent high power. This same battery technology is used in over 60 Makita cordless tools that range from reciprocating saws to jobsite radios to rotary hammers. Invest in the Makita LXPH03 Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver today!
The LXPH03 includes:
- One (1) 1/2" 18V LXT Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Side handle (419216-0)
- One (1) Depth gauge (122576-8)
- One (1) Bit holder (452947-8)
- One (1) Tool Case (824953-7)
- Belt Clip (346034-7
- Steel Capacity: 1/2"
- Wood Capacity: 3"
- Masonry Capacity: 5/8"
- No Load Speed
Low 0-400 RPM
High 0-2,000 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute
Low 0-6,000 IPM
High 0-30,000 IPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 750
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-7/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 5.1