Makita LXPH05 18 Volt LXT Brushless 1/2'' Hammer Driver-Drill
- New brushless motor design improves the tools power to weight ratio and makes this driver a great choice for the jobsite
- Brushless technology makes it ideal for all day, continuous use
- A wide range of torque settings allow you to apply up to 400 in-lbs of torque
- All metal gearing system transfers power more efficiently to the chuck
- Compact design allows the driver to fit into tight spots more easily
- Ergonomically designed handle improves comfort and control
- Bright LED light with pre-glow and afterglow feature for added precision and safety
Don't get weighed down by oversized cordless tools; choose a tool that's both powerful enough and compact enough to use for just about any job all day long. The Makita LXPH05 18 Volt LXT Brushless 1/2'' Hammer Driver-Drill was designed from the ground up to pack a real punch, and its compact form factor and lightweight doesn't come with a tradeoff of power. The brushless DC motor provides up to 400in-lbs of torque for the most demanding applications, and at only 4lbs you can use it for even extended periods of time with less fatigue. The overall length of the tool is a mere 7-5/8", so it can truly go where no other tool has gone before. Combine all that with the all metal gears and battery protection system, and the Makita LXPH05 is truly a "no brainer" for your next hammer drill purchase.
The LXPH05 includes:
- One (1) LXPHO5Z 18V LXT Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Tool Case
- One (1) Tool Belt Clip
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 1-1/2"
- Masonry: 1/2"
No Load Speed
- Low: 0-400 RPM
- High: 0-1,500 RPM
Blows Per Minute
- Low: 0-6,000 BPM
- High: 0-22,500 BPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 400
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7-5/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.8
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 3.5