Makita LXWT01 7/16'' Hex Impact Wrench Kit w/2 batteries, bag, charger
- Genuine Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft-lbs of torque, as well as 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM
- Specifically designed for drilling and fastening into treated wood utility poles without rotational torque
- Switch between bits effortlessly with the Convenient Quick-Change 7/16 Hex Chuck
- Built-in LED light illuminates poorly-lit work areas
- Operation has never been easier than with the 10-3/4" long and 7.8 lb frame
What sets Makita apart from other power tool manufacturers is that they have nearly 100 years experience in developing high efficiency motors for power tools. The LXWT01 is a 7/16" Hex High Torque Impact Wrench Kit that gives you power and efficiency that you need for tricky electric power and telephone utility line jobs. The genuine Makita motor delivers a strong 325 ft-lbs of torque, in addition to up to 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM. You will definitely need more than one bit, so the convenient Quick-Change 7/16 Hex Key Chuck will allow you to switch between bits easily. You won't always be working in pristine lighting conditions, so don't forget about the built-in LED light. The prospect of using a power tool all day can be daunting, but like all Makita tools, the LXWT01 is compact and lightweight, and it also sports a comfortable handle. This kit also includes 2 batteries, a charger, contractor bag, and a tool belt hook.
The LXWT01 includes:
- One (1) Cordless Hex High Torque Impact Wrench
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1830)
- One (1) Contractor Bag (82106-x)
- One (1) Tool Belt Hook (345736-7)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- Hex Shank: 7/16"
- No Load Speed: 1,900 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: 2,200 IPM
- Max Torque (ft.lbs.): 325
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 7.8
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 17
- UPC Code: 088381-625104