Makita MAC700 2 HP Big Bore Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump and Big Bore cylinder/piston combo means super quick recovery time
- The hardworking 2.0 Amp 4-pole motor is good for 3.3 CFM at 90 PSI
- Keep an eye on oil levels with the oil sight glass
- Oil-lubricated pump makes operation cooler with less wear and tear
- Automotive-style industrial air filter allows greater air intake, which leads to better operation
- Roll-bar handle provides easy transportation and protection
- Lever handle ball valve makes tank draining easier and more effective, an improvement on the standard design
Makita's unique style in tool manufacturing is known throughout the world. Now, the Makita touch is applied to an air compressor, the MAC700. This industrious compressor is low noise, low AMP draw, and high output. You can count on the 2.0 Amp 4-pole motor to provide a superior 3.3 CFM at 90 PSI. Unlike many compressors that are gasping for air after a short operation time, the cast iron pump, Big Bore cylinder/piston combo, and the automotive-style industrial air filter all contribute to a greater air intake, quicker recovery time, and overall better operation. Taking this compressor from point A to point B is easy with the roll-bar handle (which also offers physical protection. Rather than guessing when you need more oil, the oil sight glass gives you a clear visual. True to Makita style, the MAC700 features an improved ball valve to make tank draining and maintenance more effective and easier than with other compressors. You'll notice the Makita difference right away when you use this stellar portable air compressor.
The MAC700 includes:
- 1x Makita 2 HP Big Bore Air Compressor
- 1x 1/4" Brass Makita universal coupler
- Horsepower: 2.0 HP
- Pump: Oil-lubricated
- Tank: 2.6 Gallons
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 3.3
- SCFM @ 40 PSI: 3.8
- Operating Pressure: 0 - 130 PSI
- Cut-In Pressure: 100 PSI
- Cut-Out Pressure: 130 PSI
- Bore: 47 Millimeters
- Stroke: 44 Millimeters
- Motor RPM: 1,720
- Voltage (Single Phase): 120 Volts
- Minimum Circuit Requirement: 15 Amps
- AMP draw @ Max Pressure: 12.4
- Noise Level: 80 dB
- CSA/US Listed: Yes
- Dimentions: 18 Inches x 10 Inches x 22 Inches
UPC - 088381053525
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?
Overall Rating for Makita MAC700 2 HP Big Bore Air Compressor
By troy from Fort Worth, Texas on March 5, 2014