Makita SH01W 12 Volt 3-3/8'' Circular Saw Kit
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0 degree - 45 Degree
- Built-in dust blower keeps your cutting line free of dust
- 3-3/8" (20 tooth) blade makes 1-inch cuts at 90 degrees and 5/8-inch cuts at 45 degrees in plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and more
- Weighs just 3.3 lbs, yet it's equipped with a genuine Makita-built motor to deliver 1,400 RPM
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKSHO1ZW
Need to make small cuts and rather not pull out a heavy saw to do the job? Makita has a small, lightweight solution that allows you to do just that. The Makita SH01W 3-3/8" Circular Saw allows you to make 1" cuts at 90 degrees and 5/8" cuts at 45 degrees into many different materials (plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and etc). At only 3.3 lbs, this lightweight Makita tool delivers 1,400 RPM using a genuine Makita built motor. The SH01W also features a built-in dust blower that keeps your cutting line free of dust for increased accuracy. Get exactly what you need with the SH01W 3-3/8" Circular Saw Kit.
The SH01W includes:
- One (1) SH01W 3-3/8-inch Circular Saw
- Two (2) BL1014 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries
- One (1) DC10WB Battery Charger
- One (1) A-95021 20 tooth 3-3/8" Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Arbor: 15 mm
- No Load Speed: 1,400 RPM
- Cutting Capacity: 90: 1" || 45°: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.3