Makita SHO1ZW 12 Volt 3-3/8'' Circular Saw Bare Tool
- Bare tool only, battery not included
- Built-in dust blower keeps your cutting line free of dust
- 3-3/8" blade makes 1" cuts in plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and more
- Weighs just 3.3 lbs, yet it's equipped with a genuine Makita-built motor to deliver 1,400 RPM
Toothbrushes are pretty easy to use tools, but that's only because they are extremely simple in design and purpose. As you work your way up to a tool like a circular saw, it's much harder to make them effective without making them large and bulky. Fortunately, like most Makita power tools, you won't find any bulk on the SH01ZW. This 12V Circular Saw fits in your hand like a glove and weighs just 3.3 lbs. Don't be fooled by its size; this puppy is equipped with a genuine Makita-built motor that powers the saw to operate at 1,400 RPM. Dust can seriously affect your work negatively in a multitude of ways, which is why you'll be grateful for the built-in dust blower. It keeps particles from obstructing your cut line and away from your lungs as well. A really handy feature included on this circular saw is a tilting base, which helps make easy 0-45 degree bevel cuts. Speaking of cuts, the 3-3/8" blade can make 1" cuts in plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and more at 90°, and 5/8" cuts in the aforementioned material at 45°. This item is the bare tool only, a battery is not included.
The SHO1ZW includes:
- One (1) 12V 3-3/8" Makita Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
- Blade Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Arbor: 15 mm
- No Load Speed: 1,400 RPM
- Cutting Capacity: 90: 1" || 45°: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.3
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 5.3 lbs