Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Circular Saw 55" Track Kit
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Cut Circular Saw 55" Track Kit
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Comes with 55" guide rail
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°)
The SP6000J1 includes:
- 1x Makita SP6000 Track Saw
- 1x 55" Track
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for prec cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the materia whether cutting straight or bevel
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor: 20mm (13/16")
- Maximum Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees: 2-3/16"
- Maximum Cutting Capacity at 45 degrees: 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 2,000 - 5,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,300
- Amps: 12
- Length: 13-3/8"
- Weight: 9.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 16.2 lbs
Overall Rating for Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Circular Saw 55" Track Kit