Makita TM3000CX5 Multi-Tool Kit
Makita TM3000CX5 1-1/4 HP Multi-Tool Kit
- Clamping system and included adapter allows the tool to work with today's most popular multi-tool accessories
- Variable speeds allow you to match the tool to the applications perfectly
- Internal electronic speed control allows the tool to run at consistent speeds even under load
- Enhanced oscillation angle provides more aggressive sanding and cutting power
- Oversized slide switch gives added control and convenience
- Perfect for flooring jobs, tile, plaster, wood, PVC and a multitude of other materials
Take care of multiple tasks with ease and convenience using the Makita TM3000CX5 Multi-Tool Kit. This powerful tool runs off of a 3.0 amp motor with soft start, which ensures a smooth start-up and fast results. The multi-tool's variable speed control dial allows the user to match up the necessary speed required for a particular application, which varies from 6,000 - 20,000 OPM. At a 3.2° oscillation angle, the TM3000CX5 has been engineered to cut and sand far more aggressively. Just what kind of jobs can this Multi-Tool complete? It can tackle wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC, and even more applications. It's not only powerful, but user friendly. This Makita Multi-Tool has been designed in a small barrel grip form, has reduced vibration (6m/s), and a much quieter sound (74dB). Get this multi-tool along with: a plunge blade, a sanding pad, 10 pieces of sandpaper, 2 accessory adapters, an accessory case, and a tool bag. This great Makita tool kit is offered at an unbeatable Tools Plus price, get yours today!
The TM3000CX5 includes:
- One (1) Multi-Tool
- One (1) Plunge Blade (A-95255)
- One (1) Sanding Pad (A-95423)
- Five (5) 120 Grit Sandpaper (A-95532)
- Five (5) 180 Grit Sandpaper (313248 & 313249-9)
- One (1) Accessory Case
- One (1) Tool Bag
- AMPS (120V): 3.0
- Oscillations per minute: 6,000-20,000
- Oscillation angle: 3.2°
- Overall length: 10-3/4"
- Net weight: 3.1
- Shipping weight: 8.5 lbs.