Makita XPH01CW 18 Volt Compact 1/2' Hammer Driver-Drill
- Lightweight and compact design makes this driver a pleasure to use even in the tightest spaces and at the most awkward angles
- 4-pole Makita built motor delivers 480in-lbs of torque for extreme applications
- Integrated LED light illuminates dark work areas and provides added safety when using the tool
- Makita 18V compact lithium-ion batteries offer longer run times and 5x lower discharge rate, so they're ready to go whenever you are
- 15 minute rapid charger means less downtime and more productivity on busy jobsites
- All metal gearbox assures long life and no loss of performance over time
- Soft rubber grip and ergonomic shape fits just about any hand like a glove
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKLXPH01CW
The XPH01CW includes:
- 1x 18V Compact 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- 2x 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1815)
- 1x 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- 1x Tool Case
- 1x Tool Belt Clip
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 1-1/2"
- Masonry: 1/2"
No Load Speed
- Low: 0-400 RPM
- High: 0-1,500 RPM
Blows Per Minute
- Low: 0-6,000 BPM
- High: 0-22,500 BPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 480
- Battery: 18V Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.4
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 10.5
UPC - 088381656443
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita XPH01CW 18 Volt Compact 1/2' Hammer Driver-Drill
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|