Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
The HC1 includes:
- 1x Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" 'Gold Standard' Hole Cutter
- A hole cutter accessory that adjusts for cutting 2" to 12" holes in galvanized sheet metal
- High speed bearings assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
- Features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Includes replaceable cutting bits which store easily in a tool box
- Installs into the chuck of a standard electric drill as small as 1/4"
- Max metal gauge 20 gauge
- Net weight 16oz (454g)
- Capacity: aluminum .054 (1.46), copper 042 (1.07), stainless steel .035 (0.89), galvanized sheet metal .042 (1.07)
The Malco HC1 Adjustable Hole Cutter works with almost any power drill to make 2 - 12 in. diameter holes in sheet metal. It features a durable cutter bit with precision-fit sealed bearings.
- Cuts a maxinum 12" diameter
- Installs into a standard electric drill as small as 1/4" and uses the No. CB mill type cutting bit
- Lightweight aluminum frames and high speed bearings at top and bottom of drill shaft to assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
- Brand: Malco
- Model: HC1
- MPN: HC1
- UPC: 686046504063
- Type: Hole Cutter
- Hole Diameter: 2 - 12"
- Capacity: 20 gauge
- Product Depth: 1"
- Product Width: 7-1/8"
- Product Height: 2-3/4"
- Net Weight: 16 oz
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|