Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
- A hole cutter accessory that adjusts for cutting 2" to 12" holes in galvanized sheet metal
- High speed bearings assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
- Features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Includes replaceable cutting bits which store easily in a tool box
- Installs into the chuck of a standard electric drill as small as 1/4"
- Max metal gauge 20 gauge
- Net weight 16oz (454g)
- Capacity: aluminum .054 (1.46), copper 042 (1.07), stainless steel .035 (0.89), galvanized sheet metal .042 (1.07)
The HC1 includes:
- Malco Model HC1 Sheet Metal Hole Cutter
- Cuts a maxinum 12" diameter
- Installs into a standard electric drill as small as 1/4" and uses the No. CB mill type cutting bit
- Lightweight aluminum frames and high speed bearings at top and bottom of drill shaft to assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
UPC - 686046504063
Overall Rating for Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|