Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
- A hole cutter accessory that adjusts for cutting 2" to 12" holes in galvanized sheet metal
- High speed bearings assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
- Features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Includes replaceable cutting bits which store easily in a tool box
- Installs into the chuck of a standard electric drill as small as 1/4"
- Max metal gauge 20 gauge
- Net weight 16oz (454g)
- Capacity: aluminum .054 (1.46), copper 042 (1.07), stainless steel .035 (0.89), galvanized sheet metal .042 (1.07)
The Malco Adjustable Hole Cutter works with almost any power drill to make 2 - 12 in. diameter holes in sheet metal. It features a durable cutter bit with precision-fit sealed bearings.
The HC1 includes:
- 1x Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
- Cuts a maxinum 12" diameter
- Installs into a standard electric drill as small as 1/4" and uses the No. CB mill type cutting bit
- Lightweight aluminum frames and high speed bearings at top and bottom of drill shaft to assure perfect cutting balance and long cutting life
- Brand: Malco
- Model: HC1
- MPN: HC1
- UPC: 686046504063
- Type: Hole Cutter
- Product Depth (in.): 1
- Product Width (in.): 7.125
- Product Height (in.): 2.75
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Malco HC1 Adjustable 2-12" Hole Cutter 'Gold Standard'
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|