Malco S9R 9" Aluminum Hand Seamer
- Makes clean and accurate bends in aluminum roof flashing, coil stock, or fascia
- Easy to use one-handed, thanks to the comfortable Redline grips
- Lightweight die cast zinc jaws with compound handle leverage provide comfort on the job
- Rust-resistant nickel plating
- 2" Bending depth
- 9" Aluminum jaws
You can only bend materials so much before they break, which is why it's important to make the correct bends the first time. That's why you need the 9" Hand Seamer from Malco. It's perfect for making clean and accurate angle bends in aluminum roof flashing, coil stock, or fascia. There are few things worse than your hands cramping from using uncomfortable tools. That's why the S9R has Redline grips to increase comfort and overall efficiency. Take pride in your work and use "tools of the trade" like this hand seamer from Malco.
The S9R includes:
- 1x Malco 9" Aluminum Hand Seamer
- Width: 9"
- Length: 13"
- Height: 3.5"
UPC - 686046534466
Overall Rating for Malco S9R 9" Aluminum Hand Seamer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|