Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cuts a variety of building materials
- Makes fast cuts in sheet metal
- Inserts into 3/8" chuck of A/C or cordless drill
- Cuts straight and to the left
- Offset design keeps hands away from work surface
The time-saving TURBOSHEAR Model No. TS1 inserts directly into the chuck of a standard 1200 rpm A/C or cordless drill. It's that easy to convert your power drill to a power shear! This rugged but inexpensive accessory cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and squares in heavy 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. Blind cuts require only a 1/2"(12.7 mm) starting hole. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface. Long-wearing hardened jaws are also replaceable. For premium performance without the premium price of a dedicated power shear, TURBOSHEAR is an easy addition to every tool bag.
The TS1 includes:
- 1x Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
- Quickly attaches to a minimum 1200 RPM, 12-Volt cordless or A/C drill. It is not necessary to remove or replace the existing drill chuck as the drive shaft of the TS1 inserts directly into a standard 3/8" or larger capacity drill.
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 20-gauge galvanized steel. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels.
- NOTE: Requires two hands to operate.
- Brand: Malco
- Model: TS1
- MPN: TS1
- UPC: 686046530208
- Type: Gauge Snips
- Galv Steel (20 Gauge): .040 (1.02)
- Mild Steel (18 Gauge): .048 (1.22)
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|