Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
The TS1 includes:
- 1x Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cuts a variety of building materials
- Makes fast cuts in sheet metal
- Inserts into 3/8" chuck of A/C or cordless drill
- Cuts straight and to the left
- Offset design keeps hands away from work surface
The time-saving TURBOSHEAR Malco TS1 inserts directly into the chuck of a standard 1200 rpm A/C or cordless drill. It's that easy to convert your power drill to a power shear! This rugged but inexpensive accessory cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and squares in heavy 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. Blind cuts require only a 1/2" ;( 12.7 mm) starting hole. Cutting applications include ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, and ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface. Long-wearing hardened jaws are also replaceable. For premium performance without the premium price of a dedicated power shear, TURBOSHEAR is an easy addition to every tool bag.
- Quickly attaches to a minimum 1200 RPM, 12-Volt cordless or A/C drill. It is not necessary to remove or replace the existing drill chuck as the drive shaft of the TS1 inserts directly into a standard 3/8" or larger capacity drill.
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 20-gauge galvanized steel. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels.
- NOTE: Requires two hands to operate.
- Brand: Malco
- Model: TS1
- MPN: TS1
- UPC: 686046530208
- Type: Snips
- Galv Steel (20 Gauge): .040" (1.02 mm)
- Mild Steel (18 Gauge): .048" (1.22 mm)
- Weight: 26 oz
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|