Malco TS1 20 Gauge Snips
Malco TS1 Turbo Shear 20 Gauge Snips
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cuts a variety of building materials
- Makes fast cuts in sheet metal
- Inserts into 3/8" chuck of A/C or cordless drill
- Cuts straight and to the left
- Offset design keeps hands away from work surface
The TS1 includes:
- Malco Model TS1 20 gauge snips
- Quickly attaches to a minimum 1200 RPM, 12-Volt cordless or A/C drill. It is not necessary to remove or replace the existing drill chuck as the drive shaft of the TS1 inserts directly into a standard 3/8" or larger capacity drill.
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Makes fast cuts in material thickness up to 20-gauge galvanized steel. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels.
- NOTE: Requires two hands to operate.