Meguiars 205-105-LC1 Meguiar's 105/205 Lake Country Pad Kit
The 205-105-LC1 includes:
- (1) Meguiar's M105 Ultra Cut Compound, 32 oz.
- (1) Meguiar's M205 Ultra Finishing Polish, 32 oz.
- (1) Meguiar's #34 Final Inspection, 16 oz.
- (2) Lake Country CCS 6.5" Orange Foam Pads
- (2) Lake Country CCS 6.5" White Foam Pads
- (1) Lake Country CCS 6.5" Black Foam Pad
- Abrasive technology quickly removes damage and defects
- Ideal for use with the 7424 XP Porter-Cable Polisher/Buffer
- Meguiar's Mirror Glaze #105 not only removes sanding scratches, it also does it fast.
- Lake Country CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed, improving operator performance
- This is Meguiar's new M105/M205 one, two punch
- Lake Country Pads Fit 5" and 6" hook & loop backing pads
- Snappy Citrus Cleaner releases wax and polish build up from your foam or wool pads
- Don't purchase the items individually, this Meguiar's kit saves you over 20%
You already have your random orbit polisher and now you are looking to move up to the big time and purchase Meguiar's new M105 Ultra Cut Compound and the M205 Ultra Finishing Polish. Save money and get a whole lot more with the 205-105 Meguiar's/Lake Country Deluxe Kit. One of the hardest parts in detailing is removing swirls and scratches in scratch sensitive or very hard paint. Some vehicles have paint as hard as glass! Meguiar's, the best name in polishing products for over 100 years, has changed the way that enthusiasts and professional detailers think about random orbital polishes and their ability to handle paint correction. So, don't be shy, step up to Meguiar's
Meguiar's Mirror Glaze #105 Ultra-Cut Compound, 32 oz.
The 105 Mirror Glaze Ultra-cut compound is a ultra fast-cutting compoiund for rapid paint correction with minimal compounding swirls. Super-micro abrasives leave a finish you will be proud of. The super-micro abrasives cut quickly to remove 1200 grit sanding scratches, acid rain, and even sever swirls.
Meguiar's Mirror Glaze #205 Ultra Finishing Polish, 32 oz.
This polish was designed to follow Meguiar's #105. Micro abrasives allow the polish to cut fast and leave a smooth finish in fewer passess. To achieve swirl free finish apply moderate pressure on initial passes, reducing pressure gradually with very light presure on final passes. Ultra finishing polish permanently removes swirls and light imperfections, leaving a smooth, relfective finish.
Lake Country CCS 6.5" Foam Pads
The orange pad is made of firm, high density foam for scratch and defect removal. This pad may leave a light hazing on the paint. Removing this haze will require a second polishing step with Meguiar's M205 Ultra Finishing Polish used with a Lake Country 6.5" Black Foam Pad.
CCS White Foam Pad is made from high absorption foam for the application and removal of waxes, polishes and sealants. The most popular pad we stock, and it is constructed of medium-textured foam. Using a buffer rather than elbow grease, is quicker, easier and yields superior results. It has an ever-so-slight cutting ability to enhance the application of pre-wax cleaner or protective wax.
CCS Black Foam Pad is the least abrasive. Composition is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing removing buffer swirls. Use with machine glaze or finishing polish. Ultra-soft feel is incredible for that final finishing touch.
Keep Pad Pile Clean with Snappy Cleaning Powder
You know how difficult it is to sometimes get dish soap out of your kitchen sponge...You rinse and rinse and you still manage to get more bubbles. Most care detailing customers prefer to use the Snappy Citrus cleaning powder to ensure clean foam pads without any signs of residue.