Meguiars 34 16 oz Mirror Glaze Final Inspection
- Spray is a fast, mist-on, wipe-off detailer for a show Car Shine
- Use to evaluate paint repairs, or to look for surface defects
- A lubricating, quick detailing spray that adds gloss, removes fingerprints and helps remove water spots after washing
- Will also help remove wax or glaze residue after waxing
- Not a substitute for wax, but #34 will add slickness, depth of color and protection to your existing wax
- Making car care products since 1901
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Meguiars #34 Final Inspection is the third step to a systematic process with results that you will be proud of. This is not just a spot detailer, the Mirror Glaze Final Inspection was designed and developed for professionals to use just before their cars make the grand entrance. Meguiar's Final Inspection pulls the ultimate shine out of the car's finish, leaving an ultra bright, eye popping sparkle that gets noticed. It's great for getting residue off the surface like on body seams where extra cleaners, polishes, and waxes generally settle. #34 is gentle for all paints, even the most delicate. With over 100 years of experience, the #34 Final Inspection will wipe away the blight of fingerprints, light grime, and dust. With an eye towards detail, Meguiar's paid very special attention to the problem of dust when they created Final Inspection. They developed a specific variety of lubricant that encapsulates the dust, thus removing it; yet it goes a step beyond. The formula discourages the settling of new dust and the ultra-brighteners bring out the depth of the paint's color while the shine enhancers leave a glass-like mirror finish.
The 34 includes:
- One (1) Mirror Glaze Final Inspection
Working with your Meguiars 34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection
Final Inspection is easy to use. Just mist onto a section of your car, and wipe with a lint free cloth or micro-fiber cloth. Try to avoid using Final Inspection in direct sunlight, it will still work, but you'll need more elbow grease when wiping to a shine.