Metabo GE710PLUS 10k ~ 30.5k rpm VS Electric Die Grinder
Metabo GE710PLUS 10k ~ 30.5k rpm VS Electric Die Grinder German made 2013
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Vario-Constamatic (VC) full-wave electronics.
- Metabo S-automatic safety shutdown: If the tool jams, the power supply is disconnected immediately.
- Restart protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Hardened and ground collet chuck for precise concentricity of tools in use.
- Suitable for actuating flexible shafts
The GE710PLUS includes:
- One (1) Metabo Die Grinder
- One (1) 6mm Collet
- Two (2) Open-jawed Spanners
- One (1) Protective Rubber Cap
- Idle revolution: 10000 - 30500 /min
- Rated input power: 710 W
- Output power: 430 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 24000 /min
- Collar diameter: 1 11/16 "
- Collet bore of the collet chuck: 1/4 "
- Weight (without power cable): 3.6 lbs
- Cable length: 4 m