Metabo GE710PLUS 10k ~ 30.5k rpm VS Electric Die Grinder
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Vario-Constamatic (VC) full-wave electronics.
- Metabo S-automatic safety shutdown: If the tool jams, the power supply is disconnected immediately.
- Restart protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Hardened and ground collet chuck for precise concentricity of tools in use.
- Suitable for actuating flexible shafts
The GE710PLUS includes:
- 1x Metabo Die Grinder
- 1x 6mm Collet
- 2x Open-jawed Spanners
- 1x Protective Rubber Cap
- Idle revolution: 10000 - 30500 /min
- Rated input power: 710 W
- Output power: 430 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 24000 /min
- Collar diameter: 1 11/16 "
- Collet bore of the collet chuck: 1/4 "
- Weight (without power cable): 3.6 lbs
- Cable length: 4 m
Overall Rating for Metabo GE710PLUS 10k ~ 30.5k rpm VS Electric Die Grinder
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|