Metabo LF724S Paint Remover + 31-660 10pc Replacement Blades Kit
The LF724S includes:
- 1x Set of 10 Metabo Model 31-660 Replacement Carbide Blades
- 1x Metabo Paint Remover
- 4x Reversible Carbide Blades
- 1x Extraction Connector
- 1x Combo-spanner
- 1x Adjusting wrench with handle
- 1x Plastic Carrying Case
- Kit comes with Paint Removal tool and a full set of replacement blades
- 6 Amps,11,000 RPM
- 4 reversible carbide blades with high tool life
- 4 work openings
- Universal motor with high capacity reserve
- Easy continuous adjustment
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Sheathed, sturdy die cast aluminum gear housing
Paint removers, like people, come in all shapes and sizes. But only one is manufactured in Germany to such world class standards that it comes with the XXL 3-year warranty--the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover! It showcases not only the LF724S paint remover and handy carrying case, but also sports four reversible solid tungsten carbide blades. 6.4 Amps operating at 11,000 RPM insure success whether treating doors, windows, or stairs. With low vibration and auto-stop carbon brushes, you'll feel and see the difference between the LF724S and other paint removers on the market. Specifically, the way it so easily handles removing multiple layers of paint on siding. Don't settle with another paint remover when you can experience perfection with the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover.
- Ideal for stairs, treating doors, windows and untreated wooden surfaces.
- Use for removing multi-layers of paint on siding.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Low vibration
- Environmentally friendly method of paint removal
- Highly suitable for handling rabbets
- Blade Cutting Circle Diameter: 3-1/7-in
- Maximum Rabbet Height: 1-1/10-in
- Axial Cutting Depth: 0.012-in
- Radial Cutting Depth: 0.006-in
- Amperage: 6.0 AMP
- Rated Input Watts: 710 Watts
- RPM: 10,000
- Length: 10-3/4-in
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 lbs.
Overall Rating for Metabo LF724S Paint Remover + 31-660 10pc Replacement Blades Kit
Metabo LF24S Paint Remover is a Great Tool in the Making
By Tom from Log Island, New York on October 1, 2015
The tool itself has a strong motor and depth is adjustable for the level of penetration. This tool cut through layers of paint on my 130+ year old cedar siding and hit many nails. The tool itself survived the ridiculously tough job but the accessories like ever one else writes about came off or broke.
The tool is great but be aware you need to know the consumable parts that need to be around. Get extra-extra blades to save work which is to be expected.
As a complex tool it has some flaws, I managed to watch the side blade guard fly off across the lawn and eventually was not able to be used again. They get pushed into the blade and being plastic, it gets caught and takes off with great force. So add a few of those to your purchase price.
The last problem was the vacuum adapter came lose often and eventually I accidently snapped it off but the tool broke were it appears to be considered a wear item and is replaceable.
Good tool with minor blemishes. Get one use it and get the extra pieces to keep working.
Easy blade turning and replacement
Carry case not a cheesy bag
Cons:Blade covers get destroyed
Need spare parts for operation