Metabo LF724S Paint Remover
- 6 Amps,11,000 RPM
- 4 reversible carbide blades with high tool life
- 4 work openings
- Universal motor with high capacity reserve
- Easy continuous adjustment
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Sheathed, sturdy die cast aluminum gear housing
- Recommended Replacement for the LF714S
Paint removers, like people, come in all shapes and sizes. But only one is manufactured in Germany to such world class standards that it comes with the XXL 3-year warranty--the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover! It showcases not only the LF724S paint remover and handy carrying case, but also sports four reversible solid tungsten carbide blades. 6.4 Amps operating at 11,000 RPM insure success whether treating doors, windows, or stairs. With low vibration and auto-stop carbon brushes, you'll feel and see the difference between the LF724S and other paint removers on the market. Specifically, the way it so easily handles removing multiple layers of paint on siding. Don't settle with another paint remover when you can experience perfection with the Metabo LF724S Paint Remover.
The LF724S includes:
- One (1) Metabo Paint Remover
- Four (4) Reversible Carbide Blades
- One (1) Extraction Connector
- One (1) Combo-spanner
- One (1) Adjusting wrench with handle
- One (1) Plastic Carrying Case
- Ideal for stairs, treating doors, windows and untreated wooden surfaces.
- Use for removing multi-layers of paint on siding.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Low vibration
- Environmentally friendly method of paint removal
- Highly suitable for handling rabbets
- Blade Cutting Circle Diameter: 3-1/7-in
- Maximum Rabbet Height: 1-1/10-in
- Axial Cutting Depth: 0.012-in
- Radial Cutting Depth: 0.006-in
- Amperage: 6.0 AMP
- Rated Input Watts: 710 Watts
- RPM: 10,000
- Length: 10-3/4-in
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 lbs.