Metabo SB18LT-5.2 18 Volt 5.2ah Cordless Hammer Drill Kit
- Extremely powerful thanks to powerful Metabo 4-pole motor for quick drilling and screwdriving
- High-performance impact mechanism for the best results
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Integrated working light to illuminate the work site
- With handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
- 3-year battery pack warranty by means of Ultra-M technology
The SB18LT-5.2 includes:
- 1x Metabo 5.2ah Cordless Hammer Drill
- 1x Quick-action Keyless Chuck
- 1x Belt hook with bit case
- 2x Li-Power battery packs (18 V/5.2 Ah)
- 1x Charger ASC 30-36 V "AIR COOLED"
- 1x Plastic Carry Case
- Voltage: 18.0
- Chuck Size: 1/2 In.
- Drive Size: 1/2 In.
- Blows per Minute: 0 to 6750/0 to 27000
- No Load RPM: 0 to 450/0 to 1600
- Max. Torque: 531 in.-lb.
- Clutch Style: Adjustable
- Handle Type: Pistol Grip
- Battery Included: Yes
- Battery Pack Replacement: 28CP79
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 5.2A/hr.
Metabo - Ultra-M-Technology
Overall Rating for Metabo SB18LT-5.2 18 Volt 5.2ah Cordless Hammer Drill Kit
metabo cordless hammer drill
By Phillip from Campton, Ky. on July 28, 2014
you don't get a lot of bells and whistles with this drill but you do get a professional tool. the battery pack is 5.2 amp hour lithium ion. It has a light on the back that lets you push a button to see how much battery charge you have left.
all four lights on full charge, 3 lights 75%, 2 lights 50%, 1 light 25% and 1 light flashing below 20%. This is a nice feature. And on the bottom of the battery it says assembeled in Hungary.
as for the rest of the drill; the chuck is made of steel and has a knurled steel sleeve to tighten. (very sturdy).
the clutch sleeve appears to be aluminum with big numbers, And works very smoothly. One notch past drill mode is the hammer mode. The clutch seems to work better and more smoothly than most drills I have owned and used.
ie; (porter cable, fien, hilti, ryobi, dewalt,craftsman and others.) This drill is well balanced and the battery seems to hold up forever.
If you are looking for a professional drill and can afford $300 then look no further than the metabo SB18 LT- 5.2.
you will not be dissapointed. also the chuck seems to be of better quality than most, with no noticeable runout.
Pros:chuck, battery charger, clutch, and selector sleeve,
the weight and feel of the drill.
Cons:Made in the republic of china
I would recommend this item to a friend.
By valy from Canada on February 7, 2014
and ship to Canada.