Metabo W8-115 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Long-lasting Metabo Marathon Motor operates at an unstoppable 10,000 RPM
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing contributes to tool longevity
- Metabo VibraTech handle decreases vibration and makes operation more stable
- Spindle lock makes wheel changes quick
- Auto-stop carbon brushes keep the motor running healthy
- The best way to grind, brush, cut, finish, and polish
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch protects against kickbacks
Kickbacks can get you into trouble if they happen when you aren't expecting them. Metabo's W8-115 4-1/2" Angle Grinder features an S-automatic torque limiting clutch system, offering protection against kickbacks that come from bit jamming. This tool is equipped with a powerful Metabo Marathon Motor, capable of speeds as fast as 10,000 RPM. User operation is made more pleasant and controlled with Metabo VibraTech handle. The auto-stop carbon brushes make sure the motor runs healthy all the time. Changing between wheels is made easy with the spindle lock. Keeping your tools protected on the jobsite can be difficult, but Metabo makes it easier with the die-cast aluminum gear housing. It isn't just an angle grinder if it's made by Metabo.
The W8-115 includes:
- One (1) Metabo 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Wheel Guard
- One (1) Inner Flange
- One (1) Outer Nut
- Maximum Torque: 19.5 inch lbs.
- Maximum wheel diameter: 4 1/2"
- No-load speed (RPM): 10000
- Amps: 8.0
- Rated input watts: 800
- Arbor size: 7/8"
- Spindle thread: 5/8"-11
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Length: 11 3/4"