Milwaukee 0234-6 1/2" Magnum Drill, 0-850 RPM
- Robust 5.5 Amp motor supplies ample power and variable speed trigger allows speed between 0-850 RPM
- Heavy-duty industrial keyed chuck offers unmatched bit retention
- Exclusive brush cartridge system allows for super quick brush changes so downtime is minimized
- Extra brushes included in handle
- Tools Plus offers the best prices on this and other great Milwaukee tools guaranteed
- 8' 3 wire Quik-Lok cord detaches from tool easily for storage and service purposes
Milwaukee power tools are known for their efficiency and longevity, and the 0234-6 is no exception. The Milwaukee 1/2" Magnum Drill is the best drill to use for industrial and construction applications. Merciless bit retention is ensured thanks to the heavy-duty industrial keyed chuck. It has a powerful 5.5 amp motor that makes short of otherwise tough applications and its variable speed trigger allows for work speeds between 0-950 RPM. On other drills, changing brushes is a process that completely destroys your momentum. Not so with the 0234-6; it has an exclusive brush cartridge design which makes brush changes ultra quick, usually a minute or less. For convenience, extra brushes are included in the handle. Storing power tools can be hard on their cords, but this drill has an 8' 3 wire Quik-Lok cord which detaches from the tool easily. Get the best selection and price on all Milwaukee tools guaranteed.
The 0234-6 includes:
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Chuck Key with Holder
- One (1) 1/2" Magnum Drill
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 5.5
- No Load RPM: 0-950
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. QUIK-LOK®
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.8 lbs