Milwaukee 0370-20 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill
The 0370-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 0370-20 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill
- 1x 3/8" Chuck Key
- 1x Rubber Flex Key Holder
- Large paddle trigger is comfortable and easy to grip in many positions
- Textured palm grip makes holding onto this tool easier
- Cord won't impede your work progress due to its exit being angled out of the way
- Angled chuck allows for drilling in tight areas that other drills can't access
- Equipped with a powerful 3.5 amp motor capable of 0-1,300 no-load RPM
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW0375-6
Getting a standard drill to work in tight spots can be very difficult. Milwukee's 0370-20 is a 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill that's designed specifically for working where other drills can't. "User friendly" is its middle name due to its large paddle trigger which is easy to grip and pull. Getting a grip is never difficult thanks to its textured palm grip. If its power you need, this drill has a powerful 3.5 amp motor that operates at speeds between 0-1,300 RPM. Do you ever think your corded power tool is purposely putting its cord in your way? You'll never have this problem with the angled drill; its angled cord exit keeps the cord out of the way so you can work uninhibited. Get this wonderful Milwaukee power tool, and many more, for the best price at Tools Plus, guaranteed.
- Provides a unique chuck angle for reaching into tight areas
- Large paddle trigger and textured grip area provide comfort and control in all positions
- Convenient forward/reverse lever is easy to use in close quarters
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 0370
- MPN: 0370-20
- UPC: 045242002016
- Type: Angle Drill
- Amperage: 3.5 Amps
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Spindle: 1/2"-20
- Capacity in Steel: Twist bit 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Gear Train: Double
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 0370-20 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill
Good for tight spaces, but made in china.
By Thomas from Bridgeport, NY on November 11, 2015
Cons:Not made in USA.
Could get into more places if cord did not come out at the angle it does.