Milwaukee 0719-22 28 Volt M28 Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Kit
- V28 power offers cord-like muscle in a portable cordless package
- Milwaukee built motor delivers high power and increased cut performance
- A full 1-1/8" stroke length for faster and cleaner cuts every time
- Variable speed trigger allows you to dial in the proper speed for cutting both soft and harder metal materials
- Advanced clutch designed protects the internal gears from impacts, making this one of the most durable Sawzalls on the market today
- Keyless shoe adjustment increases control and accuracy, even during the toughest cuts
- QUIK-LOK blade changing system makes it a breeze to change out blades
- Offset battery position makes it easy to make unobstructed plunge-type cuts
Milwaukee is the pioneer of the original Sawzall design, and today they continue to design manufacture some of the highest quality and more powerful Sawzalls available on the market today. The 28 Volt 0719-22 V28 Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Kit offers all the power of a corded saw in a portable and easy to use cordless package. It features Milwaukee's revolutionary V28 battery technology that provides up to twice the run time of most 18 volt cordless batteries, and its heavy duty Milwaukee built motor will provide all the power you need for just about any cutting application. The variable speed trigger allows you to switch between 0-2000 strokes per minute for cutting metal, and 0-3000 strokes per minute for wood applications. And changing out blades has never been easier that with Milwaukee's QUIK-LOK blade change system. No matter what your job calls for, trust the Milwaukee 0719-22 V28 Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw to give you all the power you need at a price you can afford.
The 0719-22 includes:
- One (1) M28 Sawzall reciprocating saw
- Two (2) M28 Lithium-Ion 28V Batteries
- One (1) One Hour Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Two (2) Super Sawzall Blades
- Voltage: 28
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Speed: 0-2,000/0-3,000 SPM
- Batteries: 2
- Overall Length: 18"