Milwaukee 0726-22 M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver Kit
- High power motor delivers a full 750 in-lbs. of torque to handle the biggest jobs
- Drills large holes and drives long screws with ease
- 1/2" ratcheting chuck features a single sleeve and all metal construction for increase durability and grip
- Carbide chuck jaws grab bits tighter and more securely, resulting in less bit slippage
- Handle features a soft grip coating that reduces vibration and fatigue
- 28 volt Lithium-Ion batteries offer best in class performance and quick recharge times
- Up to twice the run time of comparable 18 volt tools
One of the most powerful cordless tools on the market, Milwaukee's new Milwaukee 0726-22 M28 Cordless 28 Volt 1/2" Hammer-Drill can do things that no other drill could dream of. The 0726-22 puts out a staggering 750 in-lbs of torque at 0-600 and 0-1800 rpm, making it ideal for drilling large holes and fastening the biggest screws. And its construction is just as heavy duty as its output; the single sleeve ratcheting chuck features carbide jaws that grip the bit firmly and prevent bit slippage. Milwaukee has once again raised the bar in cordless tool power, and this drill proves once again why Milwaukee means "Heavy Duty".
The 0726-22 includes:
- 1 (One)M28 Cordless 28 Volt 1/2 in. Hammer-Drill
- 2 (Two)28V Lithium-Ion Batteries - 48-11-2830
- 1 (One) 1 Hour Charger - 48-59-2819
- 1 (One) Side Handle
- 1 (One) No. 2 Phillips Bit
- Voltage: 28DC
- Speed: 0-600 / 0-1,800
- Torque: 750 in-lbs. of Maximum Torque
- No of Batteries Included: 2
- Battery: LITHIUM-ION
- Length: 9-1/4"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
UPC - 045242200023
Milwaukee makes it their business to produce the most powerful and versatile cordless tools available. Their cordless tool motors and batteries regularly outperform the competition and they back them up with a 5 year warranty.
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 0726-22 M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver Kit
Milwaukee cordless drill 28 volt
By Stanley from Texas on February 27, 2013
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Milwaukee 0726-22 good drill
By Nelson from Texas on February 6, 2012
Pros:Battery life is extrodinary.
Ergonomic design is comfortable.
Easy torque range adjustment.
Chuck lock up tight.