Milwaukee 0730-22 M28 Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw Kit
Milwaukee 0730-22 28 Volt M28 Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw Kit
- Corded circular saw power in a portable and lightweight cordless package
- 4200 RPMs mean fast and accurate cuts in almost any type of building material
- M28 battery technology offers more power and extended runtime when compared to 18 volt platforms
- Industry leading power and runtime offers professional grade performance
- Magnesium guard design offers added durability while helping to keep the saw light and maneuverable
- Aircraft aluminum show stays true and accurate and resists warping
- Electric brake increases performance and safety, especially when making repetitive cuts
- Soft rubberized grips keep your hands comfortable and help make the saw easier to control
Circular Saws are the first choice for builders and contractors the world over, and they're legendary for their high performance and cutting versatility. Traditionally, a powerful Circular Saw needed to be tethered to a cord, and if you opted for a cordless tool, you were forced to sacrifice performance. With the Milwaukee 0730-22 M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw Kit, you can finally have corded power in a portable and lightweight cordless package. Milwaukee's 28 Volt battery technology provides long run times and plenty of power to tackle the toughest cutting applications, without a major increase in weight. The 0730-22 offers 4200 RPMs from a 6-1/2" blade and features an electric blade braking system that increases safety and cutting accuracy. Milwaukee designs all their tools with the end user in mind, and the comfortable rubber grips will make your job easier and reduce fatigue after extended usage periods.
The 0730-22 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee M28 28 Volt Cordless Circular Saw
- One (1) 24T Carbide Blade
- Two (2) 28V Battery Packs
- One (1) Allen Key
- One (1) Rip Fence
- One (1) One-Hour Charger
- Voltage: 28V
- Blade Size: 6-1/2"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-13/32"
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Spindle: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 4,200 RPM
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Amp Hours: 3.0
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Length: 15-7/8"