Milwaukee 0756-22 M28 Compact 1" SDS Rotary Hammer Kit SDS & SDS-Plus Shank
- Up to Twice the Run-time of 18 Volts tools
- Lightweight - 28 Volts Power with 18 Volts battery weight
- 28 Volts High power reversible motor
- Keyless chuck for fast, easy accessory and adapter changes
- Tri-mode - Hammer Drilling, chiseling and drilling modes
- Durable metal gearbox for long life
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-rime
- Soft-grip handle and two finger reversible trigger for maximum comfort
The Milwaukee 0756 Cordless 28 Volt 1 in. Rotary Hammer uses the Milwaukee built high power reversible motor to deliver 4,700 BPM, as well as 2.4 Ft.-lbs of impact energy. Powering the 0756 is the revolutionary (Milwaukee exclusive) 28 Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack. The 28 Volt battery pack weighs less than an 18 Volt pack, yet delivers two times the run-time, making this the ideal solution for your hammer drilling, chiseling, and drilling needs! The rotary hammer comes standard with a keyless chuck for fast, easy accessory and adapter changes. A comfortable soft-grip handle and two finger trigger provide ultimate operator comfort. It also features a compact L-shaped design for maximum comfort and control, along with better access to tight spaces. The 0756 is also equipped with a rotation stop feature for light chiseling and with a hammer action stop feature for drilling. It also features a durable metal gear box for long life.
The 0756-22 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 0756 SDS & SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- (2) Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Side handle
- Depth gauge
- 1-Hour charger
- Impact resistant carrying case
- Voltage: 28 DC
- No Load BPM: 0-4,700
- No Load Speed: 0-1,400 RPM
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1 in.
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2 1/2 in.
- Number of Batteries Included: 2
- Length: 13 in.
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW0756-20