Milwaukee 0779-22 1/2" M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- 28 Volt lithium-ion technology provides twice as much runtime as 18v tools
- Removing and driving larger lags, screws, and nuts will be no problem thanks to its 325 ft-lbs of torque
- Forward and reverse controls are conveniently located for quick direction control
- Variable speed trigger allows just the right amount of power to be applied, 0-1,450 RPM and 0-2,450 IPM
- Hanger bracket has a solid steel ring for a handy storage option
- Magnesium gear case is both tough and lightweight
If you have an 18 volt Impact Wrench that's continuously letting you down, perhaps it's time to step into the ring with the big boys. The 0779-22 is a Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench kit that takes no prisoners and utilizes M28 power to decimate any challengers. Its 28 volt technology provides twice the runtime that an 18v cordless tool could offer. This tool is great for driving and removing larger lags, screws and nuts thanks to its immense 325 ft-lbs of torque. The forward and reverse controls are conveniently located right near the variable speed switch, so you can change direction without even thinking. Speaking of variable speed, the variable speed trigger allows you to apply just the right amount of power, between 0-1,450 RPM and 0-2,450 IPM. Milwaukee's unique magnesium gear case is not only resilient to jobsite abuse but it's also lightweight for less fatigue. When the work day is done, storage is easy thanks to the hanger backet and solid steel ring. Get this wonderful Milwaukee cordless tool, and many more, for the best price at Tools Plus, guaranteed.
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
The 0779-22 includes:
- 1x 1/2" Impact Wrench
- 2x 28V Lithium Ion Batteries (48-11-2830)
- 1x 1 Hour Charger (48-59-2819)
- 1x Hanger Bracket
- 1x Quick Change Detent Kit
- 1x Carrying Case
- The most powerful cordless impact wrench on the market
- Handles many jobs that are typically reserved for corded or pneumatic drivers
- Powered by the revolutionary 28 Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee
- Removes lug nuts from car, SUV and truck tires
- Can also be used to drive large lag screws and bore deep holes into wood
- Intergrated steel ring can be used to raise or lower the tool with a rope when working in elevated areas
- Batteries slide in from the front or rear side of the tool
- Voltage: 28 DC
- Drive Size: 1/2 in. Square
- Torque: 3,900 in.-lbs./325 ft.-lbs.
- No Load Speed: 0-1,450 RPM
- No Load BPM: 0-2,450
- Reversible Battery: Yes
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Amp Hours: 3.0
- Length: 12 1/8 in.
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 19.1 lbs
UPC - 045242003044
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 0779-22 1/2" M28 Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|