Milwaukee 1660-6 1/2" Compact Drill 450 RPM
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 450 RPM with reverse
- Torque: Offers 1/2'' capacity in steel
- Heat-treated gears: Helical-cut for quiet performance
- 8-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
Drilling large holes and mixing paint/mud are both applications that require a lot of power. While other tools may sputter and stall when faced with such tasks, but the 1660-6 from Milwaukee is more than ready to step up to the plate. The 1/2" Compact Drill operates at speeds up to 450 RPM, bullying through difficult applications that require large bits or high amounts of torque. A pipe handle is included to allow two-handed operation. If your ears ring after a day of working with similar tools as this, you'll be thankful that Milwaukee incorporated helical-cut heat-treated gears, which soften sound output while still maintaining peak performance. Tools Plus guaranteesthat you won't find this or any other Milwaukee tool at a better price anywhere on the web.
The 1660-6 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 1/2" Compact Drill 450 RPM (1660-6)
- 1x Pipe Handle
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 1660-6
- MPN: 1660-6
- UPC: 045242001644
- Length: 12-1/4 in.
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- No Load RPM: 450
- Amps: 7
- Spindle: 5/8"-16
- Capacity in Wood: Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2"|Hole Saw 4"|Auger 1-1/2"| Self-Feed 3"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Gear Train: Triple
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 1660-6 1/2" Compact Drill 450 RPM
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|