Milwaukee 1676-6 1/2" Hole-Hawg Right Angle Drill
- Capable of 300 or 1,200 RPM, great for high speed or high torque applications
- Compatible with up to 4-5/8" selfeed bits
- Robust 7.5 amp motor and compact design work together to make short work of tough drilling between studs and joists
Drilling between studs and joints takes both power and a compact design. Luckily Milwaukee has you covered with the 1676-6. This 1/2" Hole-Hawg Drill is a great tool for high torque or high speed applications thanks to its two speed ranges (300 RPM and 1,200 RPM) and strong 7.5 amp motor. Considering all its power, it's surprising that this drill only weighs 11.5 lbs and is 6-1/2" long. The Milwaukee tool works well with large selfeed bits, up to 4-5/8". Extra stability is required for the aforementioned tough drilling applications, and that's where the pipe handle comes in handy. Tools Plus guarantees the best price on the web for this Hole-Hawg Drill and many other tools and accessories.
The 1676-6 includes:
- 1x 1/2" Hole Hawg Drill
- 1x Pipe Handle
- 1x Carrying Case
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load Speed: 300/1,200 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Spindle: 5/8 in.-16
- Gear Train: Triple
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1 3/8 in. / 4 5/8 in.
- Length: 6 1/2 in.
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
UPC - 045242001811
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 1676-6 1/2" Hole-Hawg Right Angle Drill
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|