Milwaukee 1680-21 1/2" Super Hawg Right Angle Drill
The 1680-21 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 1680-21 1/2" Super Hawg
- 1x Side Handle
- 1x Impact Resistant Carrying Case
- 13 Amp power
- Two operating speeds: 450 and 1750 RPM
- High speed for maximum productivity, low speed for large holes
- Clutch in low speed for safety
- 90° left-right, Roto-Lok handle
- Comfort grip switch handle and gear case
- Easy turn gear shift knob
There are users of the Milwaukee 1680-21 Super Hawg claiming it is the "best right angle drill on the market," and while we can not confirm nor deny the validity of that statement, we can assert it is a leader in right angle drills. Particularly, if you're in the market for a drill with enormous torque, speed, and switch handling capabilities then the 1680-21 Super Hawg is the only drill to purchase. It rocks 13 Amps, 450/1750 RPM, and low speed clutch with high operating speeds to create a superior right angle drill. Buy the only close quarter drill worthy of the title "Super Hawg" and let the Milwaukee 1680-21 make you another one of the many satisfied users.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 1680-21
- MPN: 1680-21
- UPC: 045242001989
- Type: Right Angle Drill
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13 Amps
- No Load RPM: 450-1,750
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 2
- Spindle: 5/8" - 16
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Gear Train: Triple
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 22"
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 1680-21 1/2" Super Hawg Right Angle Drill
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|