Milwaukee 1680-21 1/2" Super Hawg PLUS Carrying Case
- 13 Amp power
- Two operating speeds: 450 and 1750 RPM
- High operating speeds for maximum productivity
- Clutch in low speed
- 90° left-right, Roto-Lok handle
- Comfort grip switch handle and gear case
- Easy turn gear shift knob
There are users of the Milwaukee 1680-21 Super Hawg claiming it is the "best right angle drill on the market," and while we can not confirm nor deny the validity of that statement, we can assert it is a leader in right angle drills. Particularly, if you're in the market for a drill with enormous torque, speed, and switch handling capabilities then the 1680-21 Super Hawg is the only drill to purchase. It rocks 13 Amps, 450/1750 RPM, and low speed clutch with high operating speeds to create a superior right angle drill. Buy the only close quarter drill worthy of the title "Super Hawg" and let the Milwaukee 1680-21 make you another one of the many satisfied users.
The 1680-21 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 1680-21 "Super Hawg"
- Impact resistant carrying case
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load Speed: 450/1,750 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Spindle: 5/8 in.-16
- Gear Train: Triple
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 2 9/16 in. / 4 5/8 in.
- Length: 22 in.
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.