Milwaukee 2291-21 M12 Stud Finder/Sub-Scanner Detection Tool
The 2291-21 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2291-20 Stud Finder and SUB-SCANNER M12 Detection Tool
- 1x 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack
- 1x 48-59-2401 M12 Lithium-Ion 30-Minute Battery Charger
- 1x Hard Carry Case
- 1x Manual
- Scans concrete, drywall, wood, and metal to detect metal and wood studs
- Easy-to-read digital instruction readout provides clear readings
- Accurate measurements are gathered when utilizing the four wheel design
- Non-contact voltage detector greatly increases workplace safety
- Ergonomic handle makes operation easy
- One-thumb operation speaks for itself
One of the appeals of spy movies is all the high-tech gadgets. While life on the workplace may not be as exciting as trying to expose an international conspiracy, there are some pretty cool gadgets. Take Milwaukee's M12 Sub-Scanner Detection Tool Kit for example. This tool allows you to measure depth and location of rebar through concrete, locate wood and metal studs, tell the difference between ferrous and nonferrous metals, all with the press of a button. All information is displayed on an easy-to-read digital screen. Milwaukee is so confident in this tool's abilities that the 2291-21 is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2291-21
- MPN: 2291-21
- UPC: 045242259373
- Type: Detection Tool
- Display Resolution: 0.5"
- Scanning Depth (Stud Mode): 1-1/2"
- Scanning Depth (Metal Mode): 6"
- Accuracy (Stud Center): 1/4"
- Accuracy (Metal Center): 1/2"
- Displays Metal Depth: Yes
- Differentiaties Between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous: Yes
- Displays Stud Position: Yes
- Auto Calibration: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Switch Type: On/Off Button
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Battery: M12TM REDLITHIUMTM Rechargeable
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2291-21 M12 Stud Finder/Sub-Scanner Detection Tool
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|