Milwaukee 2349-20 12 V M12 Power Port (Bare Tool)
- On board USB and DC charging ports allow you to power and use virtually any small electronic device
- Charges 2 devices simultaneously
- Fully charges up to 5 devices on one battery pack
- LED charge status light indicates charge progress
- Built-in overload protection helps safeguard your electronics
- Charges devices that draw up to 3 amps (DC) or 750ma (USB)
When your phone, mp3 player, etc dies and you are far from an electrical outlet, there is little you can do but get upset. Milwaukee, however, offers a solution. Be prepared for the unexpected with the M12 Cordless Power Port. The 2349-20 features DC and USB ports for charging common small electronics, and can charge two of them at the same time. With a fully charged M12 battery (sold separately) you can fully charge up to 5 electronic devices in the same amount of time it would take on a wall socket. An LED light indicates the charging status, so you'll know when your device is ready to go. The Power Port also features electronic overload protection, which ensures the safety of your phone, mp3 player, etc.
The 2349-20 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee M12 12V Power Port (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- DC Output: 3 Amps
- USB Output: 750 MA
- Number of Ports: 2
- Port Type: DC & USB
- Charging Display: LED
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Batteries Included: None
- Battery Type: Pod
- Battery Technology: M12 Lithium-Ion
Q: Why should anyone buy the M12 Power Port?
A: The M12 Power Port is a convenient charger to have for anyone in the M12 system. For a low price, it is worthhaving in case of an emergency or when charging is needed nearby.
Q: What can it charge?
A: Any device that draws 3amps or less through the 12V DC or 750ma from the USB port.
Q: How fast can it charge a cell phone?
A: The charge time of a cell phone or any small electronic device is dependent on itself. However long thedevice normally takes to charge, it will stay the same.
Q: How does the overload protection work?
A: If the current draw gets too high, the Power Port will shut down to protect itself and the battery. Simply takeout the battery, unplug the device you were powering, and put the battery back in to reset the device.
Q: Does it charge my 12V Battery?
Q: Will it charge my Laptop Computer?
A: No. Laptops draw much higher amps than the Power Port can provide.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: 1 year.